Just click on the show date to hear the full 2-hour show.
Note: we post the previous week’s show as soon as the recording is available.
- Scott Moloney from Treat Dreams - “the most original and innovative Homemade Ice Cream in Michigan”
- Jake Sigal from Livio Radio - Internet Radio Products for your Home and Car
- Janie Dejaegher from the Woodward Avenue Candy Shop - “Making life sweeter, one day at a time”
Bensman Biz Radio Show 6-16-12 (recording not available)
- Scott Lewis from PAN Grill-it. An innovative Michigan company making products in the USA!
- R.J. King, Editor of DBusiness - Detroit’s Premier Business Journal
- Keith Nagara, Director of Transportation Design & Industrial Design Programs at Lawrence Technological University
- Ted Balowski and Nick Gorga from Hatch Detroit - “ With your great ideas and our support, we will redefine retail in Detroit.”
- W. David Tarver, Author of The Proving Ground - “The first book that traces an African American-owned high-technology business from dream to basement startup to multimillion-dollar international success.”
- April Forbes from The Cakeria - Made from scratch pastries, cookies, cakes and more.
- Jason Allen: Senior Deputy Director – Dept. of Military & Veterans Affairs, Former State Senator
discussing Veterans and small business.
- Nathan Mueller, Staff writer with the Observer & Eccentric & Hometown Weeklies Newspaper Group
discussing the city of Novi’s plans for a new state fair.
- Nancy Welber – Attorney who attended the Mackinaw Conference, discussing the conference.
- Lisa Riobideau & Joan Mulvehill from State of MInd Art Gallery in Northville, Michigan
- April McCrumb from Catching Fireflies and Yellow Door Art Market in Berkley Michigan
- Tiffany and Chris Best from The Rust Belt Market in Ferndale, Michigan
- Matt Bordeau from Jen’s Gourmet Dressings shares the story of how this new Michigan business got started and continues to grow.
- Joe Barbera from Capital 1 Commercial Group talks about why buying a “used” business can be a great opportunity.
- Melissa Bliss from Paperbacks and Things discusses why her small bookstore can survive despite the online competition.
- Alan Kaniarz of A.K.Services - Full-service custom woodworking, hand crafted furniture, cabinetry doors and more.
- Sam DiNello and Michael J. Abraham, Jr. of Visor Frames - Celebrate the joy of your family, friends and pets while on the go.
- Arnie Goodman from American Standard Roofing - Quality roofing, siding, window and seamless gutter installation in Detroit and the Tri-County area
- Dave Tuzinowski from Detroit Surf Company - Yes, we make surfboards right here in the Motor City!
- Nikita Santches from Rock City Pies – Not your grandma’s pie! Artisanal pies with adventurous flavor combinations.
- Jay Schloff from Aidenbaum Schloff and Bloom PLLC talks about legal issues for small business owners
- Michelle Brown and Yolanda Baston from Taste Love Cupcakes. 2012 Winner of the Food Network Cupcake Wars!
- Sean Simpson from AutoBike, a company designing and developing an automatic shifting bicycle.
- Jackie Kallen, Boxing manager and promoter, author, motivational speaker. Ms. Kallen is one of boxing’s first and most successful female managers. Her life was the inspiration for the film Against the Ropes.
- Brian Klayman from Perfect Trading Company
- Jennifer Green and Jennifer Serrano from The Spice & Tea Exchange
- Carson Lyons from Squeaky Green, LLC
- Jay Schloff, an intellectual property attorney with Aidenbaum Schloff and Bloom PLLC
- Joe Barbera, a “used business” broker with Capitol-1 Commercial Group.
- Kathleen Daelemans, Celebrity chef, best selling author, Food Network host and frequent guest on the Today Show.
- Tom Berman, Managing Partner at Berman Law, PLLC
- Debra Walter, founder of Debra’s Foods and Max’s Granola
- John Bornoty, founder of The Big Salad restaurant franchise.
- Richard Simtob, a professional in the franchise world currently working with Zoup
- R.J. King, Editor of DBusiness Magazine
- Julie Plotnik, co-owner of Hip City Deals